Insurance/Compensation: limits range covered by the insurance (yen)
The limited insurance amount will be paid when you had an accident.
|Bodily Injury/Death per person
|Unlimited per person
|Property Damage per occurrence
|10million yen (Deductible: 50,000 yen)
|Injury of a passenger and/or driver
|5million yen per passenger (Doesn’t apply to a motor-cycle under 50 cc)
|50% of motorcycle current market price
|If you can bring the motorcycle to the shop by yourself : 20,000 yen.
If you cannot bring the motorcycle by yourself : 50,000 yen + tow truck charges
Non-operation charge cannot be covered with CDW or any other insurance.
The deductible and the amount that exceeds the insurance limit must be paid by the renter. Also, in case of accident involving third parties or their properties please remember to call the police and receive a certificate of accident. Otherwise there is the possibility that the insurance declines to make the payment.
In the event of an accident in one or more of the following circumstances, insurance of collision damage waiver contents may not be applied.
- Unlicensed driving
- Drunk driving
- Driving with no helmet
- Failure to notify the police from the accident scene (in case the police accident certificate cannot be obtained)
- In case of settle with the counterpart without permission
- In case of no contact to the departing store (or main office) from the accident scene
- In case of accident during rental prolonged time with no permission
- Vehicle damage caused by theft
- In case of traveling over vehicle’s capacity
- In case of traveling outside the public road
- In case of damages or corrosion caused by a not orthodox or poor use method
- In case the vehicle is used for several test and/or competitions or for hauling or pushing other vehicles
- In case of damages to departure shop’s other vehicles or signboards
- In case of accident due to manipulating errors
- In case of use violating our company’s agreement
- In case of accidents still into insurance’s deductible